Monday, March 26, 2012

Take a survey!

Hello peoples. I have created a survey so that you the viewer can be more involved in the Geology bloggingness. So after reading this amazing post take time to fill out the survey. The survey is located on the right side of the screen and labeled Blog Survey.

Also just a teaser. I am currently working on a short 3 part series of blogs that will discuss a field trip I took with my class to the Grand Canyon. We took a 3 day field trip, so naturally I will split it up into 3 blogs. Also I recently wrote an essay for my English and Geology classes on the negative impacts of Nuclear power that I will publish as a blog.

Keep your eyes peeled for more good blogs.

Thanks
Mike

Just a few teasers! Don't forget to take the survey!




1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading about your field trip!

    ReplyDelete